Monday, May 4, 2009

Life Rolls On

Anyways, I finally got to do a service project for the first time in 3 months. We dug a potato field. It feels good to actually be working on something for once. I think I did more to help out the work in those three hours than the whole last transfer.

Life roles on, working and stuff. Brother Bayarjav is officially my most favorite person in Darkhan. No exceptions, well, maybe his wife and kids, but they are all kinda lumped together. Oh yeah, and he's already invited you to dinner with his family when you come. He helps us out so much we almost feel bad taking it all. It's kinda like that story about the 70 who was out interacting with some farmers in some Arabian nation that he didn't even know the slightest about the language and the governor of the area stated "that man could charm a donkey or a king". Brother Bayarjav is like that.

Tegeed. Stuff. I dunno. I only have 2 months left, 2 days under two months left. Bah.

Oh yeah, do you want to see Naadam this year?

I’ve been thinking bout where to go after I die: UA and BYUI. Huh, never thought I would even want to go to a school with BYU in it.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe it's almost been two years since you left!! (I'm starting to feel all nostalgic) T_T
    PS: naadam festival sounds sweet! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Chris this is Chris Murphy's mom! How are you. Chris has finally got his paper work in. He say's he better be gone before you get home so you don't punch him in the face.
    We hope you come to BYUI because we moved to pocatello last August. It is only 1 hour away from our home. So tell your mom that we could keep an eye on you for her!!!

    ReplyDelete