Monday, December 15, 2008

3/4 Milestone Ignored

I'll probably call the 26th, 6:00 a.m. or so Mongolian time.

I don't know anything about dad, but everyone keeps asking me if I know.

So we're trying to cross the road today and then a car comes. My branch missionary and I decide to run across the road, but then Ganbold gets scared and run/jumps back . . . right into my nose. It was sweet, had a nice little go of blood. Ganbold thought I had hit him with my elbow because the force of us crashing knocked him almost on his butt. It was sweet.

Photobucket

I baptized a person, first in Choibalsan that I've got to teach from beginning to end. She's way good, understands stuff better than most of the older members her age. So that’s cool. It's funny, her member friends are more of an annoyance and a problem than the other people she hangs out with, but that’s another story.

Everything else cool happened in interviews so I can't talk about it.

We went to one of our new member’s concert performances. It is the only one like it outside of the city. They were pretty good.

That’s cool about the growth in Tuscaloosa, kinda reminds me of Choibalsan, lots of potential that’s just farting around not doing much sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom has sent us updates and pictures. You look like you're having a blast!

    Stay warm, and if you need anything let us know. Sarah says "hello!"

    --susan

    ReplyDelete